Surrey Skipper, our Branch magazine, is published online in March & October.
Download via the link below.
An alert will be emailed when a new edition is published. If you have not received an alert (we have some emails that bounce), please inform @email
FEEDBACK: Spring 2022
Karen Goldie-Morrison BC Council Chair: An enjoyable hour with the Spring Skipper . . . informative and really worth reading.
|2021||71 Spring||72 Autumn|
|2020||69 Spring||70 Autumn|
|2019||67 Spring||68 Autumn|
|2018||65 Spring||66 Autumn|
|2017||63 Spring||64 Autumn|
|2016||61 Spring||62 Autumn|
|2015||59 Spring||60 Autumn|
|2014||57 Spring||58 Autumn|
|2013||55 Spring||56 Autumn|
- Download the PDF
- Open with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free programme)
- Control/P (or go to File/Print) to bring up the print window
- Printer box: select your printer
- Print: All or select a range
- Page Sizing & Handling: Fit & Portrait
- To print in reduced (A5) size, choose Booklet.
32 pages in booklet size uses 8 sheets.
If using a Duplex printer, select "print both sides"